Creative Works of Kelly f.


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sketches

I've been substitute teaching a lot to pay for my moving expenses to Japan. I'm going to continue to pursue art, but for the time being I need a stable source of income. In January, I kind of got into a funk. I wasn't getting many jobs since people spent all their cash on Christmas and just came back from vacation (no sub jobs, no art jobs). That's all changed recently and the busier I've been with teaching, the busier I've been with art. I'm working on portraits of Mega64 at the moment and will post those at a later date. In the meantime, here are some sketches I've done during my conference periods at school.


Also, if you are interested in more of my personal life and what my life is going to be like in Japan, you can stalk me over at this blog I started: http://kellygoesjapan.blogspot.com/

No comments: