Creative Works of Kelly f.


Monday, April 26, 2010

Photography Final



This is final portfolio for my photography class. The entire class had 2 1/2 weeks to get together an advertising campaign of sorts from start to finish. This includes the concept, finding models, purchasing items, and printing the 5-6 finished pieces. I chose to do a lifestyle campaign on lolita; primarily because I own quite a few dresses and I have little money in my bank account.

If you modeled for me and don't see yourself up here it isn't because the pictures were terrible or you were a bad model; it was because the images weren't creating a cohesive body of work. I have to say a HUGE thank you to Amanda, Aless, Lindsay, Vicki, Monica, and Alex for modeling for me. They put aside their busy schedules to help me pass my photo class. Thank you for saving my ass! <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE the positions the models are in (THANKS for doing such a GREAT job, models) and the background, lighting.......