Creative Works of Kelly f.


Saturday, November 10, 2012

Girl with a Gun


Finally spent some time this week and developed the sketch I uploaded months ago here. x. Since I am really passionate about going into the world of comics, I decided I would get the cliche, stereotypical image out of the way first: a hot girl with a gun. So I offer this up as my first attempt at digitally inking a background. It's not terrible, but it definitely needs work. I'm calling it a success for my first attempt, but I think I'm going to stick to ink and paper for the moment.

In other news, I am working on a final commission (unexpected) of another animal portrait I will be throwing up on here in a week (once I finish painting it). Afterwards, expect a lull as I will be moving internationally, visiting London for 2 weeks, and then trying to settle down into the chaos that is the Christmas season/ building up my life back in the States. :)

No comments: